We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Pork loin: what part is it and differences with the pork loin. Recipe of the baked pork loin, with lemon, with potatoes or with mushrooms. Tips for getting asoft roastand juicy and, for a tastier version, the caramelized roast recipe.
First let's see how to prepare an excellentroastwith thepork loin in the oven, maybepork loin with lemon, with potatoes or with mushrooms… let's first understand what cut we are talking about.
Pork loin: what part is it
It is easy to understandwhich part of the pork is the loin.
Therepork loinand thecutobtained from the muscle of the carré, also known by the name ofpork loinorpork loin.
The carré is a cut of the pork obtained from the back of the ribs and includes both pulp and bones, while the laloinincludes that portion of boneless muscle.
It is clear that betweenpork loin, loin and loin of porkthere is no difference. Doubts arise, however, when from the butcher we find very similar cuts labeled aspork loin and pork loin.
Due to its position, we are talking about a relatively lean cut and with a small portion of fat, just enough to make the meat more tender and tasty.
Difference between loin and pork loin
If withpork loin, loin and loin of porkwe go to identify a precise cut (the muscle of the carré), with the termarista, instead, reference is made to the entire rear portion of the pig (to be clear, the back!),loinincluding. So the loin is a much more extensive cut of the pork muscles that also includes the loin. The pork loin can include fatter parts, moreover, often the pork loin also preserves the lumbar ribs.
Loin and pork loin can be used in the classic boiled meat recipe. For all the information I invite you to visit the guide: How to make boiled meat.
Please note, the recipe I propose you can make it with eitheraristathan with the loin.
Baked pork loin: easy recipe
This is oneeasy recipebut that requires a little patience for cooking times. Thorough cooking and ad hoc preparation will allow you to obtain oneroast pork loinsoft and juicy. Here's how you will need to proceed.
Ingredients for 6 people:
- 700 gr of pork loin
- 1 glass of white wine
- 1/2 glass of white wine
- 3 sprigs of rosemary
- 2 sprigs of sage
- 600 grams of potatoes or mushrooms
if you want the classic pork roast with potatoes, otherwise you can use mushrooms for mushroom pork loin and substitute rosemary with parsley.
- 3 untreated lemons
pork loin with lemon is juicier!
- 50 grams of sugar
not mandatory but recommended for caramelizing the surface of roasted pork loin.
- 1 tablespoon of brandy (optional)
- 1/2 liter of vegetable broth
- Salt to taste.
- pepper as needed.
Ok, if there is one thing better thanpork loin with lemon, mushroomsor the classicroast pork with potatoes, is the caramelized roast! I know it seems difficult, like this, to hear it ... but it is very easy. Try it, the result will surprise you!
To prepare thebaked pork loin, first you need to flavor your cut. Here's how you will need to proceed:
- Marinate the pork loin in a bowl with the glass of wine, the sprig of sage and the sprig of rosemary. Marinate for 2 hours.
- Chop the remaining sage and rosemary.
- After the two hours, enrich the pork loinwith chopped sage and rosemary.
- Transfer the pork loin (or loin) in a pan where you have heated two tablespoons of oil. Brown the meat until a crust forms. Let it evaporate with half a glass of white wine. Turn off the heat.
- Transfer thepork loinin an ovenproof dish.
- Cook for 1 hour and 20 minutes in the oven at 180 ° and ... here comes the request for patience to obtain asoft pork roast. The secret?
- As the cooking progresses, add a ladle of broth, turning it so that it cooks and moistens evenly.
Here she isbaked pork loinIt's almost ready. While cooking ...
- Prepare the potatoes or mushrooms. In the case of the pork loin with potatoes, clean the potatoes and cut them into chunks, blanch quickly in a saucepan and dry them well. Cook the potatoes in the oven with pepper, salt and rosemary. You just need a quick cooking of 10 - 15 minutes.
For thepork loin with lemon, and yours Caramelized pork roast, you will need to:
- Prepare the lemon sauce by transferring the juice to a saucepan with the brandi and sugar. Stir and set 2/3 aside.
- In the last 10 minutes of cooking thebaked pork loin, brush 1/3 lemon sauce on the surface of your roast. Caramelize your roast for the last 10 minutes of cooking.
- Remove theroast loinfrom the oven and let it rest for 15 minutes keeping the pan closed (if you don't have the lid, use aluminum foil as well).
- After 15 minutes, slice the pork loin and serve it with the lemon sauce you kept aside.
Each dish can have its own slices of pork loin garnished with lemon sauce and a side dish of potatoes or mushrooms.